Wednesday, April 20, 2005

plead the fleeting moment remain

"In the end, this is what photographers and painters want to achieve. Plead the fleeting moment to remain. To capture that one perfect moment forever."

Well, bugger. This is what I've been working on for the past few days.



Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it before the holidays are over and embark on the other projects I had in mind. Well, tough luck, that. My holiday schedule seems to be fully packed with exciting activities. Here, have a look.

8:45 am - Wake up.
8:47 am - Read a book. (Just finished Snow White and the Seven Samurai this morning.)
9:30 am - Go to sleep.
10:30 am - Get out of bed. The usual morning toilet rituals.
10:38 am - Scrounge for breakfast.
11:00 am - Turn on the PC (Tousen, usually.)
11:02am till 12:30 am - Any combination of sleeping, reading, watching anime, eating, sleeping, reading while watching anime, eating while reading, watching anime while eating and general lazing about, mostly near the PC. Oh, and feel guilty for not studying. My father has been hinting on that recently.

As you can see, thoroughly exciting stuff. *sigh* I need to get a life. Anyone know where I can get one of those for cheap?

This sentence has nothing to do whatsoever with the preceding lines of text.

No comments: