Urgh..Server problem wiped out my original post. Don't really feel like typing up the whole thing again, so here's the summary:
Listen: They Might Be Giants, cute lyrics. Please listen.
Today: Didn't walk back from workshop, hitched ride. (Thanks, Aunty Bee Lian) Still no exercise. Lazy slob. Hooray for not waking up too late!
Also today: Watched 3 Miyazaki animes back to back: Porco Rosso, Laputa: Castle In The Sky, and Kiki's Delivery service. Love Ghibli. One more DVD fro the collection left to watch.
In other exciting news: Slept from 4:30 to 9:00 p.m. today. Lazy sleepyhead slob.
Fun times for all: Aaron came to lepak in my house at night. He must have been really bored if my house seemed like a good place to hang out, hehe. Good to see you again!
*sigh* I'm feeling a bit annoyed about the server problem eating up my earlier post. There was much more content, but I can't bring myself to repeat everything again. I think I'll have to make a habit of copy-pasting my posts just in case this happens again.
Oh well, I'm off to play Word Racer (Your fault for introducing me to this game, Yen Sue! ;P)
Expect more updates soon-ly. Until then, quack.
1 comment:
nup nup tis no fault of mine ... bleah bleah :P
Post a Comment