skip to main | skip to sidebar

burnt fuse studio

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

haircut



New Improved Aaron! Now with 30% less hair on the head!
Posted by ehron at 11:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
ehron
Geek
View my complete profile

Why I'm not blogging

Why I'm not blogging

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    • I am a geek (6)
    • Random (6)
    • Hay guys look what I made (4)
    • I'm not dead (4)
    • omg totally life-changing (4)
    • I love pimping stuff (3)
    • Reviews (3)
    • Family and Friends (1)
    • Gamery (1)

    Other Blogs

    • Board Games - Creation And Play
    • Improv Everywhere
    • The Brothers Brick
    • Neil Gaiman's Journal
    • Klocki Lego Blog
    • RandomThots
    • THAT Animeblog

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2010 (1)
      • ►  July (1)
    • ►  2009 (7)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  March (5)
    • ►  2008 (2)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2007 (19)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (9)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (17)
      • ►  August (6)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (4)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2005 (28)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ▼  April (7)
        • plead the fleeting moment remain
        • on my mind
        • melbourne ho?
        • haircut
        • insert catchy title here
        • these lazy crazy hazy days of summer
        • the simple pleasures in life
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2004 (28)
      • ►  December (6)
      • ►  November (5)
      • ►  October (4)
      • ►  September (13)