Is it considered summer yet? Well, considering Malaysia is situated at the equator, you could argue that everyday is summer.
Dum de dum... The holidays are here!! Two weeks of ignorant bliss until crunch time begins again.
Let's check my schedule for this week.....
Sunday : Send parents to airport. - Byee! Have a good holiday! I'll take care of Noel and the house! (Pssst... Party in my place on monday night! Bring the booze, Jeeves! Don't worry about my brother, he'll be locked up in the storeroom. Yeap. It's all true.) Arrrghh!! Stupid Touch'n'Go giving problems today! I think the machine ate up all my money. Which makes me sad.
Monday : Send car for repair. - Hmm.. Not what I had in mind to start the hols. Still, someone's got to do it. Cheh, thought I could bribe Tze Yang with Bleach anime to give me a lift back from the workshop tomorrow (I'm such a jerk, hehe) but it turns out he'll be away, along with Shih Ping, for Petronas scholarship interview. (All the best, people!!) Oh well, guess I'll just have to walk back meself then. Heh, it'll be good for me to exercise once in this century too.
Tuseday to Thursday : Pick up Noel from school everyday, send and pick from tuition, pick up parents from airport on Thursday. - Yay! I get to be a driver this hols! Hahaha...yeah. Too bad my brother's not on holiday as well. Oh well, not like I had much planned anyway.
To the batfax~!
No comments:
Post a Comment