Wednesday, May 04, 2005

endings

Guh... Finally finished the sketch I did a week or so ago. Actually, it's been finished for some time but I've just been too lazy to reinstall Photoshop and the scanner to upload it. How typical. (Hmm... Looking at the gallery, it's like I'm on a monthly schedule eh..)

Edit: Forgot to mention that the final product is posted in the gallery. Me = Forgetf..damn..what did I want type again?

Here's another 'in development' pic I wanted to post earlier, but then I finished it first.



Oh well, at least that's another thing done.

There's also this:


These were what I sustained myself with throughout the holidays. 'Sideways' is on the side cause at the time I took the photo, I hadn't finished it yet. Done with all of them though. Splurged almost RM300 on books and finished all in about ... 5 days? I really need to go to second-hand bookshops. Anyone can reccomend any convenient ones?

(Btw, apparently Tony Parsons writes good books. "Man and Boy" and "Man and Wife" are both wonderful. Felt like slapping ol' Harry Silver halfway through "Man and Wife" though. Idiot. He doesn't deserve it. Still, people like hopeful endings I guess.)

Ahh.. Much revision to be done! (But not doing much. I'm typing a blog entry instead. How productive. Yay me.)

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying "That was awesome!"

No comments: