Monday, May 30, 2005

dreamy monday morning

Just a quick post.

I woke up today from 2 very weird dreams. First one involved an aircraft carrier with secondary school classrooms, fighter jets, explosions, corrujpt officials, mafia style shooting at the beach, betrayal among family, star-crossed lovers (I seem to have a vague recollection that it involved two of my friends..I just can't remember who..), a shopping mall chase scene, and many other exciting and senseless stuff, mostly involving people I know (whom I shall not name). And where was I through all that excitement? I was taking a leak in the privy on board the aircraft carrier. (And no, I did not wet my bed, regardless of what any crackpot theory about peeing in your dreams say.) Oh, and I was framed for killing Boon Tiong (Whoops..let out a name there. And no..I don't dream of him every night....quit sniggering damnit!), leading to the short chase scene in the shopping mall. On the aircraft carrier. *sigh* Why do I get the weird parts? The second one was not as weird... But it involved Lego. And again people I know. Playing with Lego. And having uncomfortable conversations which I will not repeat here. Why am I writing all this down? To prove to the world that I'm weird? Muahahaha... I'm bored. Don't feel like studying Further Maths.

Haih haih... At least all my Uni and accomodation application stuff is mostly done. Just need to send a photocopy of my passport and personal referee details to IDP then I'm pretty much done. Oh, except for the plane tickets and visa application and predeparture briefings and.... When will it ever end?

Meh. I'm off to test Magic decks now.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

No comments: