Saturday, May 21, 2005

caging thought

First things first: I finally have the new Hillsong United album, Look To You! Yay me!

It seems that some people (who shall remain unnamed) are actually bored enough to read my posts, and actually request me to update my site. Hah.

Hmm... Don't really know what to update with right now. I know! I'll write a post about not knowing how to write posts! I'm = genius.

Somehow, I just don't seem to have the motivation to post. Prolly cause I'm a lazy tub o' lard. I don't know, really. I've always had a problem expressing my thoughts in tangible form. I think things a lot. Lots of times, I construct posts in my head but when I try to write or type them out, I just can't do it. It's the same with all forms of my thoughts. Most times, I can't say what I thought of, and end up saying something completely different instead. I don't know how to explain it in words. Maybe it's because I have a very limited vocabulary? I can't seem to cage my thoughts into the material world. Even through art or music or words, I can't ever seem to express what my mind wants to. It's frustrating. *sigh* Now that I re-read the last paragraph, I realise I'm not making much sense. But then again, I seldom do. I'm not in the mood to psychobabble right now. It's so easy to depress yourself and complain and whinge about how crappy things are and oh how unfair life is oh i don't know what to do with myself. Bleah. I don't want to be that kind of person. I'm blessed with so much to be thankful for. My family, friends, and abilities. The ability to see, to walk, to move, to feel, to hear, to love, to be loved, to cry, to suffer, to laugh, to draw, to express.... and so much more. So much I take for granted everyday. Urgh. Why I don't like to post reason No. Whatever: Instead of writing out a report of my thoughts and psyche, might as well do something about it. For some, expressing their thoughts is already therapeutic enough or helps them halfway to a solution. I dunno. I'd rather analyse them in the privacy of my own mind, then act on them. (This must be why I don't have many close friends. I find it hard to confide in people. Maybe because I had my trust betrayed once? Who knows? Going into psycho territory now... Blah blah blah... Really, I'm incapable of coherent thought. Wow, I just typed one whole long paragraph on nonsense. Yay me.

Alright, time for a change of topic.

Hmm... Anyone read the newspaper story about the mysterious musician in England? The one about the guy they found drenched on the street in a smart suit and who wouldn't utter a word but played the piano wonderfully? (Or someting like that. Can't remember exact details right now.) I think that's just so...neat. Like a plot from a movie..Hahaha. Any bets this story will be turned into a book or movie? Or did they already do something like this before?

Hmm.. I just realised something. This post is special because it's being written on a Friday night. Usually I'd be having cell group meeting now, but this week's meeting was cancelled. Yeah...Hard to keep track of what day it is now.. Exams to me feel like holiday period. Too much time between papers lah.

Alright, I think that's enough to fill my quota for now. Looking forward to tomorrow. Star Wars in the morning, Magic Prerelease Tournament in the afternoon. What a day!

When you pull the pin from Mr. Grenade, he is no longer your friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you?
limited vocabulary? *puts on an incredulous expression*
ex-cuse me while i check for flying monkeys with two heads in a cow suit.

Anonymous said...

They found out who piano guy is .!!!