I'm bored. Guess I'll update my blog.
Well, October's over. Two months left in this year. What more is in store?
Exams are still going on. Next up: Maths 6 (ugh, stats), and Physics practical (ugh, 3rd shift). I'm afraid I haven't been studying. At all. Cheers to the people who have been sloggin over their studies. You have my respect and admiration for your dedication to a cause. Me? I have no drive, no ambition whatsoever. I have impossible dreams. A part of me still wants to carry on, flying the flag of idealism. Another part is beating it down with the cricket bat of 'get-real'ity and the garden rake of cynicism. The rest of the fellows are just confused and lazy and would rather watch the beautiful skies through lenses of ignorance and apathy.
American presidential elections going on today, right? Good for them. I have absolutely no opinion on the issue. In my mind, I think quite a large number of people in Malaysia want Bush to lose. The problem with this is, not too many of them know who they want to win. (Watch my choice of words. I always try not to generalise too much. Every time I type 'many' or 'most of', a voice tells me: "You fool, you have no evidence to back your claims. What kind of genius are you to use such generalisations?". I hate generalisations. It's such a long word to type.) As I said, I don't really bother with politics and such. As long as I'm not in charge, I couldn't care less. They're all doing it wrong anyway. The only way to ensure global peace and equality through human methods, as I've said many times before, is to just blow everything (Yes, absolutely everything, including me and my stupid ideas) up. Plus, it'll look pretty from outer space. Too bad nothing will be left too see it.
Big J called me the manga pimp or something to that effect, and mentioned that I should prolly link up all the places I leech manga from. Good idea, I guess. Tho I'm currently too busy slacking off to do a comprehensive list, I guess I could link some.
Plus, my wanderings through the internet have led me to some other strange places.
Bonus section: My favourite candies (by no means a full list)
Werther's Originals
Bubble Yum (Is gum food?)
Fizzy Cola
Mentos Apple and Grape
Pikin
Pikin
More Pikin
Sour Tape
Nano Nano
Chupa Chups
Coconut Candy (mmmmm... there's still some left in the fridge...)
Actually, almost anything I can get my paws on...
Until the next post.
Artificial Android Responsible for Observation and Nullification
(P.S.- I finished 2 Terry Pratchett books last week, Monstrous Regiment and The Wee Free Men, in one day each. I need more books.)
No comments:
Post a Comment