Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My blog is unloved...

It's been about a week since I last updated. There's been a lot on my mind (hey, I actually have one okay) but I just can't bring myself to write anything down. As a result, my thoughts just float arond like space debris. No wonder my memory is lousy. For the life of me I can't seem to remember many people and events I know I should but can't because other stuff keeps pushing them away. Some days, I wake up not remembering what I look like. I look in a mirror and say to myself, "Who are you again?" Oddly enough, sometimes I'll suddenly think of a person out of the blue. I wonder how that person is doing right now, but can't remember how to contact them. Perhaps I'm just ot a people person. Do I really care about others? I think I do. I hope I do, but I'm afraid of finding out the truth.

Humans are naturally selfish beings. But hope still abounds.

WAAAARRGH..!! Whaat's with all this psycho-babble so early i the morning?! *bleagh* I'm feeling really sick right now. Rainy days provide the perfect conditions for sleepiing: The steady beat of raindrops drumming on the zinc roofing outside your window, lulling you to sleep. The refreshing wind blowing through the room, curtains flapping in the invisible breeze. You just snuggle underneath your warm blankets and bury your head in soft pillow, while you drift through dreamless sleep. But hang out in the rain, and you get bloody sick. What am I doing typing a blog while I'm sick? I'm having a splitting headache just looking at the screen. Because. Urgh. I have to do something, other than sleep. If I sleep, I get fever-dreams. I hate fever-dreams. There's no visuals or audio, just the feeling. The idea of an image, the ghost of a sound. I'm not sure what's going on, but I always get the same dream when I'm down with a temperature. I can't describe it, except it's just a bunch of...senses and feelings. Hard. Big. Fear. Chase. Sickening sweetness. Confusion. Pleading. Something like that, but not even close. I can't explain it. It just happens. Then I wake up drenched in sweat, and fall asleep again. If I'm lucky, I won't dream it again. AAARRGHH...!! What's with this nonsense talk? Must be my headache talking. He's a messed up kid, y'know. Doesn't know head from tail.

Oh, and to top it all off, someone scribbled on my 'Wings' sketch. With permanent marker. Cool, yet another excuse not to finish it. It will just be the piece, that almost was.

Ugh..Can anyone please turn off the world for a minute? Stop it spinning, please.

brain.fused.

No comments: