Thursday, November 04, 2004

Low fat munchies can't cure the blues

It has been another day.
Highlights of the day (in no particular order. nothing i do is ordered):

1. My physics practical graph looks practically bad ass. I mean that in a literal sense. It has a bad ass. The readings were wonky so I got a graph with two points quite far off below the line compared to the two above it (darn line of best fit nonsense) so I think it looks like it has an ass. A bad ass. I'm not making sense, am I? Nope. Mission accomplished, next please! Cookie.

2. I got the old "No hairbands allowed. Especially not for boys." from the invigilator (spell?) during quarantine. Seriously, without it, my darn hair constantly pokes me in the eye and nostril while I try to take readings. Need hairband! Need cookie!

3. Got a birthday gift (not a cookie) for my dad. Another thing on my 'To do' list done. Yesterday got a gift (might have had cookies) and card for my mother, whose birthday is today (Happy Birthday Mom!! Hope you liked your present!!). Next up on my list is 'Get a life'. No, seriously, next up is 'Study for your damn Chemistry exam or you're history, bucko!'. (Instead, i'm typing this drivel.)

4. Went to get Magic cards at Comics Corner. Spent a bomb. Anyways, got to introduce Tactics version 3.whatever to a cool guy I met for trading. First game ever and it took forever. I mean it. We played for eons, then I hitched a ride from a Sony Time Machine 2 coming back this way and typed this blog. I have seen the future, and it has cookies. Seriously, have to work out some serious issues in gameplay.

5. I have painful blisters on both my feet. The reason? I forgot I left my umbrella (dumb piece of old crap) at Comics Corner (wonderful weather these past few days) while I was walking to the train station, so I had to hop back on my legs (wonderful pieces of machiery. yes i am really a robot) and get it. Since i was wearing non-Presto shoes today and I was wearing lousy socks, I got blistered real bad. My poor feet. Have a cookie?

I think that's all for now. Too lazy to link anything today.

Cookie

No comments: