I'm back.
Wheeee...!! AS exams are finally over! My goodness that took a long time... Finally, I'm free; free I tell you..!! What? What's that you say? College begins again on Thursday? And there's a 2nd semester exam 2 weeks from now?? Curse you Buzz Lightyear..!!! Wait..wrong quote.
Well, whoop-di-doo... One exam is over, one more to go. *sigh*
On the other hand, now I can return to updating this pointless blog with more mindless stuff. Ahh....mindless stuff...how I've missed you. How's the kids? Been working out? You know, you look di...What, someone's still reading this? All right, all right...*grumble**mumble*
Oh, and painball was really quite fun. Cost a bomb tho, but since it was a special occasion (the last day of any exams should be declared a public holiday, imo) I didn't mind blowing RM70.80 on it; but I don't see me going again anytime soon. Actually, some seriously stupid thing happened at the paintball field. The booking we made was through some guy who had in fact stopped working for the paintball field for at least 2 months. The idiot had the nerve to still accept the booking. So when we reached the field at 12:30, we didn't have our 1:00 booking and had to wait till 2:00 and join another group. Problems aside, painball was really enjoyable. It's not really painful when you get hit (or maybe I'm just too thick-skinned) but it will leave a nasty mark if a pellet hits exposed skin. The marker I used was a bit tough to aim (once you line up the sights, you have to shift a little higher and slightly to the right to hit) but i think i still managed to hit the mark a few times. Me? I got hit at least 10 times i think, thanks to my bright yellow shirt which just screams "Shoot me!". Even Syen who broke her spectacles managed to hit me. Note to self: never wear bright colours when playing paintball. I nearly had my family jewels repainted tho... However,despite getting hit multiple times I don't have any visible bruises on my body. Paintball is really tiring tho, especially if you're charged with running for the flag and get hit constantly like me...
In other news, I finally watched 'The Incredibles'. It's a really nice movie. If any of you have not watched it (which I doubt), what are you still doing here? Go and watch it NOW!! I'll try to catch Shark Tale soon as well, then decide which movie deserves the best digitally animated movie of the year award (Sky Capptain doesn't count. There were humans). Oh, and I think I really have to say that I love Edna Mode's character, dahling. (Most disturbingly, she was voiced by a guy.) And now I know never to wear a cape if I ever feel the urge to go out and engage in amatuer superheroics.
I'll prolly update the gallery soon with some new (and not so new) photos and stuff. I have some cute photos of Armstrong in my digicam i want to upload. (Armstrong is a small, stuffed Mr. Bean style teddy bear i got as a gift from my guardian angel. Yes, I'm a guy who has a teddy bear...but he's just too cute...and it was a gift, so beat it. Why is he called Armstrong? Because one of his arms looks like it's gonna fall of sometime soon. Now, Armstrong is hanging next to my bed using my 5buckscoolgrabbytool, or 5Tool for short. ) On the subject of digicams, the digicam has been acting wonky as of late. Even after fully charging the battery, it runs out in about 2-3 hours. Prolly something's wrong with the battery (Excellent deduction Mr. Holmes. How do you do it?).
Welp...only a few more days till classes start again. I'd better get cracking on enjoying the rest of this short holiday. (Edit: I'm not going for Team Sealed anymore, playing guitar for church service. God must not want me to play Magic. :) )
/sign off
May the force be with you, narutards.
show me
No comments:
Post a Comment