Aaaahh... Chem 2 is officially over. It's a great relief to finish another paper, now there's only 3 more left. 3 more left.. 3 more left.. Physics on Thursday, which is Deepavali, a public holiday. Gotta get started on my Physics revision...soon. For Chem, I only started reading my notes on Saturday night. As a result, I found today's paper quite tough. I prolly should have finished my annual reading of The Lord of the Rings. Beats studying Chemistry any day.
Anything eventful happen today? Other than getting stuck on the train home, nothing much today. Stupid KTM had to stop for almost an hour at the Shah Alam station cos there was a power outage at the Padang Jawa station. After that, it stopped again between the stations. Weird stuff happening inside the train, cos bored people go bonkers quite fast. Except me of course. I'm always mad whether or not I'm bored.
There's nothing else i can think of to add. Typical day for me. Just so bored, waiting for Tiong's last download to finish so i can burn his CD for him. I wonder whether i should slow-burn it over the stove or microwave it...
Indecision, indecision... You are my bane. (There was more, but in the end it got too confusing and personal that i axed it. Was good to think about the issue tho. See, this is what happens if i think. Shit happens. Don't worry, I confuse myself all the time. I like to think it's a talent.)
Rocking future 7.
(no linkies today either)
No comments:
Post a Comment