Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yum.. Leftovers...

Today I was antisocial. I cooked my own lunch and dinner using the leftovers from the barbecue instead of going down for IH food. Oh well. At least I'm pigging out on awesome tasting food (cos I cooked it meself, muahahaha).

Lunch Menu: Pan fried BBQ beef strips with fried egg on butter garlic rice. (Sadly, no photographic evidence of my almost perfectly cooked rice. I was afraid my rice would turn into ryouk.. but it turned out awesome instead. I'm so good...haha)

Dinner Menu: Oven-grilled lamb chops with fried onion and potato salad thingy. I'll let the photo speak for itself... *mouth watering*


Oh.. on the subject of food.. (and because I also just saw it in my pictures folder). The manliest birthday cake I've witnessed, made for one Rahul Roy on his 22nd birthday. I present to you.. BEER CAKE!
I really should be doing work instead of blogging...

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

hey.. don't diss the ryouk. it's a culinary.. erm.. "special"ty..
is it a coincidence that you suddenly take to cooking when i am not there?
next thing you know ck and veron will be cooking too.
*hhhmmm....*

ehron said...

Heh.. at least I didn't spill it all over my crotch. And I only took up cooking because of the massive amount of leftovers from the barbecue... Sausages for the rest of the week...