Friday, September 21, 2007

Stardust...and other random bits


Woohoo.. Just came back from watching "Stardust". It was a thoroughly fun romp of an adventure, fairytale romance. Robert de Niro's scenes especially were a hoot! You get the feeling he's really enjoying himself, hamming it up and fooling around in front of the camera. Highly recommended. And if you love the movie, make sure to check out the book as well (or illustrated novel or whatever you want to categorise it as). I think as a fairytale, it really works wonderfully as an illustrated book, especially since Charles Vess's style just lends that air of innocence and ethereal beauty to the tale. But the movie is fun and fine in its own way.

Anyhoo.. after the credits rolled.. Dada decided she wanted to get her photo taken with The Simpsons. Me? I just jumped on the bandwagon.Yes yes, I love touching yellow skinned movie promo props.

In other exciting news, apartment locks got changed to the new key system today, leaving a random hole in my back (front?) door.. And new funky keys!

Okay, enough procrastinating and posting random pictures.. now to look for my 2nd year notes so I can do my assignment...

No comments: