Thursday, December 22, 2005

older

Mood : Reflective
Theme song : Something blues, jazzy.

Ah well..2005 has been a pretty good year. Ups and downs. Ups and downs.

I hoped I'd somehow be wiser by now.. Too bad, huh? Still the same immature, self-absorbed cad of yesteryear. With slightly less hair too.

Ah.. I admit I really do suck at this blogging business. I guess I'm more of the "brood on it for a while, then go to Mackers for a sundae and forget everything". I hate thinking. It reminds me that I have to grow up. In many ways, I want to. I want tomove on to other things. I want to go for new experiences, new responsibilites. But then I look at the paperwork..and I go back to slacking off. I'll be the first to admit I am a real lazy pig. Part of me wants to just stay that way. Part of me wants to move on. Part of me is afraid of having to handle all the added responsibilty and actual hard work. Part of me dreams of flying. Part of me wants to just leave and let go. Part of me wants to hold on, hoping that someday things might work.

Ah screw that shit.

I just want to enjoy the Christmas season for now. I'll think about stuff later. That's what I always say anyway. And where has it led me so far, I wonder?

Happy Birthday to Liu Hua, Ming CHoi and Charis. If I forgot anyone, it just means Friendster Birthday Reminders Hates YOU! Yes, really . It loathes YOU with every sense of its being. Which it doesn't have. I shouldn't really be referring to it as it anyway. (See? This is why I don't have a social life.)

My Christmas/Birthday/whatever wishes this year:
-That my grandfather survives to see his eldest grandson once more. Get thee back from the high seas, cousin.
-That my grandfather can go in peace, when his time comes. Only You know, God. And let him come to know You, even though I feel like I haven't known You for some time now.
-That I don't be such a douchebag next year as well.
-PMR results coming out soon I hear? Don't any of you fail. SPM too? Yeah..you guys too. And anyone who's worried about exams.
-I lost my heart (and brain, and also stomach lining) somewhere. Tell me if you find anything ya?
-That all the few friends I know will be happy. Really, really, laugh till your heads drop off happy. Laughing together with you people is what makes life that much more bearable.

I guess that's it. Until I think of something again.

Until then,

Have a Blessed Christmas and a Hopeful New Year.

"He's in love," said Gaspode. "It's very tricky." "Yeah, I know how it is," said the cat sympathetically. "People throwing old boots and things at you."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;) hehe though i wouldnt have found ur blog if it weren't for liu hua's webbie