Er...Hi again.
Damn.
I just glanced at all the posts I've made so far on this here "blog" (it's not really a blog if it's never updated izzet?). I can't believe it. First post was way back in September 2004. 2004!? I had no idea this steaming pile of industrial grade waste has been up for so long. Has it been so long, really? OMGWTFBBQ? In slightly more than a year, I've only produced slightly less than some people do in a few months. But you know, quality over quantity and all... What? You say they've all been lousy, self-effacing, half-witted, pointless, meandering, nonsensical, whimsical, bicycle, popsicle, icicle, sickle, ickle fickle, tickly, sickly, slickly, sleekly, reek...er..HAY GUYS LET'S GO RIDE BIKES! Oooooo.... Shiny object! (I'm so easily distracted/sidelined/derailed/bored/haha..butterflies/oshitthisjokeisgettingoldreallyfast)
Okay, not the best of starts.
So.... New year, eh? How's it been so far? 2006? Youknow..one year after 2005, before 2007. Getting older huh. *twiddles thumbs*
Nasty bit of weather huh? *dum de dum*
*crickets chirping*
(Brief aside on weather: Why is it that the cliche exists that talking about the weather means you can't think of anything interesting to talk about? Weather is very interesting-ing-ing. There's clouds, and sun, and rain. And clouds. Um. Earthquakes? Oh boy was it ever so hot last weekend in Melbourne (Aside in an aside: I'm already in Melbourne, doing summer semester, FYI. ASAICTOSITSIPSMUSA. Which means As Soon As I Can Think Of Something Interesting To Say I'll Probably Stop Making Up Stupid Acronyms. End pointless aside.) Where was I? Weather in Melbourne. HOT HOT HOT. Insides roasting hot. Hmmm.. Is that roast kidney I smell hot. Oh bugger the lake just spontaneously combusted hot. Oh baby let's have all the hot chicks wear bikinis into the (air conditioned) computer lab to cool down hot. (That really happened). 42.4 degrees Celcius blistering hot. I slept with no clothes on hot. (Thankfully, that is only partially true. I'll spare you the mental images. They burn. Oooo Hot.) Is this still an aside? It's a whole freaking long paragraph already. CUT! CUT!)
(CUT)
Oh..It's almost time to cook dinner. Ah... I actually wanted to post more about the shit I've been up to since my last sordid update (nothing much) and upload some random pictures I've taken (also, nothing much). Oh..my laundry has been sitting in the dryer for more than an hour now. Another thing to remember. *Sigh* Looks like I'll have to cut short on this "blogging" thing for some IRL action then. (La lalalala lala..ESCAPE FROM NEW POST!)
damn maths i forgot how to integrate tan x im too lazy to even punctuate now punctuation is for the weak haha i can randomly type stuff went shopping for more than 50 dollars today slightly over budget but the prawns are so worth it and pears yum yum sweet ooo nutella running out and its been so long since ive eaten dried mang why did i wait so long haha pity the poor sods who actually try to read this shuld try to get the zoophyte album damn stupid math midsem oh shit statics assignment too but wanna play fm wanna play so addicted stupid stupid paid for wow but so long never play haih i wonder if this has any point im halfways halfways lim everything i do i do halfways so i never actually accomplish anything always just halfways halfhearted better buck up buck up or youll never amount to anything why
Baa Baa Baa.
Bar. Bar. Bar.
That about sums it up.
New Zealand.
- Some shirt on some girl at applied maths lecture yesterday
No comments:
Post a Comment