Thursday, December 08, 2005

holiday

What I did so far:
Finally watch Madagascar. Only King Julian was really funny. And that's 70% because I knew it was Ali G.

Eat Bak Kut Teh. Now I'm officially back in Klang.

Turns out the colour I picked out for my room in the new house (which is still not ready, thanks to some fiasco with moving the Pndok Khalwat in front of my house.) might not mesh well with the colour of my flooring and wood panellingthingamadingy.

Voice is still crappy.

Finish Perdido Street Station, by China Meiville. Silly big book.

Finish Season 2 of Coupling.

Watch half of "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind". Weird. A comment i heard about Elijah Wood: "Definitely attractive, but in a very weird off-kilter way." May or may not have been quoted by a fictitious character.

Finish whatever episodes of "Orochuban Ebichu" I had left. Very sick show.

Watched 2 old Eddie Murphy stand up comedy videos. He should have stuck to stand up.

O RLY?


Play WoW alot.

Play more WoW.

Just played WoW.

Gnite.

PEOPLE'S WHOLE LIVES DO PASS IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY DIE. THE PROCESS IS CALLED 'LIVING'. - DEATH, Terry Pratchett.

No comments: