Ahh...site is back up. If you didn't know, the host had been down the past few days 'cos of hurricane Jeanne. Curse you, Jeanne!!
Anyways, it's good to have a site again. Now I can post more senseless stuff here for your unwitting eyes!! (yes, all two of you)
Ahh...now for the day's report. Played Sealed CHK today and opened all 12 of my booster packs (yes, I'm a Magic addict). Quite happy with what I opened. (Cranial Extraction rocks my boat!!) Yeah, I'm sure nobody understood all that. Summary: I had fun doing ultra-geeky stuff. In the sweltering heat. Because I wore a long-sleeved shirt (with tie) and the power went out. (Muahahaha...I laugh at you, all you people who were playing in cybercafes just now..paper based games beat digital anytime!!). Well, if there's nothing else, I'll just go and drool over all my new cards..Yup, nothing else.
Cheesecake.
No comments:
Post a Comment