Friday, October 15, 2004

My tablet is unloved...

Aaaaaaalrighty!! Here are 5 things that happened since the last post!!

1. One paper down, more to go!! W00t for chem practical!! With leakages worse than my roof!! I'll shutup now.

2. I finally updated the gallery with 2, yes, 2, brand spanking new old sketches.. Wow..september 25..has it really been that long??

3. I have a very strong urge to crack out my legos again..ever since i saw the marvels you can do with those bricks..damn you, internet!!

4. My phone officially hates me.. It released a press release statement in the last week..quote- 'SIM registration failed' (which roughly translates to "i hate you. die. okthxbye.") Damnit!! 'SIM registration failed' ?! I'll show you 'SIM registration failed' !!!

5. Bleach anime!!! Everyone, go watch it now!! Even better, go leech all the manga chapters and revel in the ubercoolness that is Bleach!!

Brains....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damnit.. they changed quite a bit of the stiry in the bleach anime (the whole orihime story thing) which i think was uncalled for..what was the purpose anyway? *sigh* i guess i'll just have to put up with it and see how it goes..