Monday, September 13, 2004

Review: Hiphopera

I guess I'll do a quick review now.

Not bad.

There I'm done.



Okay, not really...here's more:

Good production quality. Commendable performances, especially the supporting cast. The songs were quite alright, but inaudible at times..prolly due to the sound system? (Loved the 'Don't talk cock' song, in all it's hip-thrusting glory.) Don't like the ending though. It all seems so...convenient.

Ahhh...well, I had a great time, even though I had a splitting headache up till the intermission. (Thanks to w... I mean Kwang Yoong for the much-needed paracetamol. Drugs = good) Was fun to finally hang out with the guys, since it's the holidays now. The last week was meh...lots of stuff to do in preparation for the funfair, although I admit I spent more time vegetating in front of the PC... At least I got to download most of the songs I wanted.

And now for the obligatory useless information no one really wants to know.Currently on my "listen till you get sick of it" list:
'Somewhere only we know" - Keane
'She' - Elvis Costello
'She will be loved' - Maroon 5
'Love song for a saviour' - Jars of Clay
'Frail' - Jars of Clay (love the guitar)
'Can't take my eyes of you' - Andy Williams
'Don't worry, be happy' - Bobby McFerrin (damn i love this song)
'Kissing a fool' - Micheal Buble
'Under the boardwalk' - Temptations
'Once in a blue moon' - S.E.N.S.
'Vincent' - Don McLean
'You fill up my senses' - John Denver
'Morning has broken' - Cat Stevens
'Somebody told me' - The Killers (damn addictive)
'Turn the radio up' - Barry Manilow

Ahhh yes...I just have a thing for the oldies right now...

No comments: