Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Back to college...
Meh, it's been a damn busy weekend and now I'm finally back in college. *sigh* The days just pass by so quickly. Where has my holiday gone? It's been fun tho, lepaking in Juan Jin's mansion getting pissed at the LOTR game (I swear, we may yet beat it!!), the guardian angel unveiling on Friday night, getting spit in my face (it's a damn silly story), going for the Champions of Kamigawa prerelease and getting my butt kicked, and of course, the highlight being lepaking with all the people I haven't seen since goodness knows when on Saturday night (P.S. - Wish Hao Ern a happy birthday. He turns 18 on the 22nd). So tired, I slept till 6 once I got back from church Sunday. I should get out more often, instead of writing these stupid posts and gluing myself to the PC...Now, it's just another 3 weeks to the AS finals. AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH...!!! Think I'll go read some emails....
No comments:
Post a Comment