Monday, September 13, 2004

Opera

Well, I just downloaded Opera today. It's got a lot of useful features. I like the tabbed browsing feature the best, saves all the clutter. Will it take over Internet Explorer as my internet browser? Let's wait and see... Even now, this browser has a few quirks. Not all webpages display the same on Opera and IExplore, which is to be expected. Oddly, IExplore can connect to some pages which Opera cannot. I'll prolly find more as I continue using this. If anyone has any advice for using Opera or any useful info, drop me a line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

opera spposed to be the fastest browser .. so yeah that's a plus .. some images can't be viewed on opera.. which contributes to it's speed .. probably . i think opera simplifies some of the sites .... .. not a web expert or whatever .. so .. ? random comment