Thursday, July 27, 2006

loving the hurting

Oh shit why do I even bother updating.

Yeah, things have happened. Do I want to talk about them?

Maybe.

Maybe I just don't care, hey?

Here goes another post whining about how lazy I am and how shit I am at doing stuff regularly.

My goodness are you still here?

I would have given up at the title thingy.

That's cos I'm lazy.

Hahaha.

I think I should try getting drunk and write some posts sometime.

Noone would know the difference. Muahaha.

Seriously.

Have you ever waited for something for so long, only to find out that it's definitely not coming, and maybe, just maybe, you didn't really care either way? Afraid that in the end it was just a futile fancy?

Bloody oath. I could kick my ass if I ever saw myself if I weren't me. Or more precisely because I were me?

Yeah yeah, new house, blahblah, food, blahblah, people and friends, blahblah, seminars and spaceflights, yadda yadda, Timothy, O-Weekend, Aarlo, Blah yadda boo hoo, parties and alcohol and suspicious dancing and dodgy dodgy master keys with banana it's not what it seems.

So are you happy now?

Did I please you? Or nothing at all?

Missing something that wasn't there in the first place.

You can tell I'm not all here ain't it?

There's more spaces than a broken subway train.

Haha.

I could laugh forever in the face of everything that I realise I didn't care enough about.

Good Night.

No comments: