Disclaimer: Whatever happens next, I just need to clarify that I am not in fact, crazy. Well, not yet anyway.
Hi. Have you ever listened to the voices in your head? To day I'm going to introduce3 of mine.
Oh shit.
The Cynic:
Very loud and brash. Likes to shoot down any weird ideas. Cynical (er..duh).
The Kid:
Naive and too ignorant for his own good. Idealist. A dreamer.
The Bum:
Lazy. Comes up with weird shit soometimes.
Don't get it? Neither do I. Here's a sample conversation though:
The Kid: When I grow up, I'm going to be teacher. I want to do something that can influence other people. I want to be a good teacher, not just someone who goes up and gives notes and exercises. I want to work in Malaysia, to do something in the schools.
The Cynic: Obviously someone's been reading too much GTO manga huh? What the hell are you talking about? There's no money in this, the hours are horrible and the whole bloody education system is screwed up. And who's to say you're going to be any good anyway? Students are not going to respect you, come to think of it, no one respects teachers anyway. You're setting yourself up for disappointment, boy.
The Bum: Eh....boring lah.. Almost lvl 36 already... Come go play WoW.
Excuse me, I just woke up and my brain is not alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment