Monday, October 24, 2005

not dead (yet)

Hah! I made it for October! Once a month, the average world IQ dips a few points as I unleash my stupidity onto the internet (not that there's a shortage of that...)! More exclamation marks, peons! Yessss masssster!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated. It was just a clean and simple decapitation, noone kicked my head around on the football pitch or flushed it down a toilet bowl where it scared all the little fishies living there. And then, I got better.

*ahem*

Anyways...

I blame World of Warcraft for stealing all my internet time. Curse you Blizzard and your dastardly onlinethingamajigshenanigan!

I would write about what I have been up to.. But I've forgotten already. I think i did go on a fun fun holiday tour to Canberra and Sydney and various places in between.. Ooooo... and snow!


And then there was valedicts..where I promptly got (slightly) drunk (I can't remember...). And then there was the O-Week auditions, where I promptly did nothing much. And then there was Music Night, where I promptly forgot all my chords and screwed up.

Oh, did I mention my friend Grace cut my hair? The results:


And then I got my hair cut again.


















OMGWTFBBQ!!? Where's my hair?

Oh, and my exam schedule = :( (21, 22, 23 and 24 November).

Well, I hope I can make it for next month's post, but I think I'll be very busy "studying" (psssst..let's go Arathi Basin everyday, Chee Chang!). And hope to see all my Malaysian machas again when I get back on the 26th of November.

Until next time, *beep*.


People who didn't need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn't need people.

No comments: