Much has happened since I last set fingers to keyboard at this humble blog. There's so much to write about, so much to think of, so much to ponder, so much water in the oceans, so much yadda yadda yadda.
If you know me, you should know that I'm particularly horrible at expressing myself. I know my cell mates (hahaha..love that term) know to wait a bit for an answer when I'm asked a question of difficulty higher than "What is your name?". Also, I'm very messy and have horrible management skills. So, I'm not gonna bother re-arranging my thoughts and memories neatly for now. Just gonna do some freeflow typing about whatever I can dredge up. On with the show!
Witches Abroad (Terry Pratchett book.. I love Terry Pratchett books..) is awaiting my consumption next to my bed right now. Just borrowed it from the Rowden White library yesterday (henceforth to be referred to as Rowdy). Ahhhh.. Rowdy, how I love thee. Comics, DVDs, RPG sourcebooks, and heaps of books to be borrowed. Also the comfy chairs and the awkward beanbags in the sleeping area. And the "Please do not study" sign. I really should go sneak a pic of that. I love Rowdy Library. Used to go there quite often when I had breaks between classes, but my visits have decreased of late.
Windy again today. Was really really windy for some time in Melbourne. Such freakish weather. Almost snowed during winter. That would have been nice. But then again, all the slush afterward would probably have been annoying. Oh well, spring is here. Getting warmer now. Shouldn't need my trusty jacket for long.
Ooooo... Wanna see what I did to my jacket? Apparently you can add designs to your jacket using a permanent marker. Will wonders never cease? This has been another fun fashion tip from the Fab Four: Crunchy Fried Bits, Sugar Bread, Meat, and Instant Ramen.

IESS+ICSS Ball last Friday. Was quite fun, having a ball on a river cruise boat. Food was delicious, and thanks to some people who didn't show up conveniently right next to me, I got to eat almost double! Me and William split the fish. Lots of nicely dressed people around to ogle at too. (Insert drooly, leery smiley here. Yes, you know the one.) Didn't go to the after-party though. Dancing's not really my thing. Although it can be fun sometimes. Oh.. I meant funny. More like hazardous to the mental health for everyone around me. That's what I think of as funny anyways. Ha. Ha. Ha. Anyways. Went off to Crown to watcha a movie instead. Watched 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Hats off to Johnny Depp for being such a versatile actor. Weirdo. It was pretty good, but also pretty disturbing. Deep Roy as the Oompa Loompas will have that effest on people. Idiot Tim Burton. You just had to do that didn't you? Also, 'The Corpse Bride' directed by Tim Burton, starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Christopher Lee. Waitaminute.. Doesn't that sound familiar? Weren't those guys in... Idiot Tim Burton. (Don't worry, I'll still watch your movies. You did do Big Fish, didn't you?)
Hmmm... Next? Damn Dynamics and Measurements! Damn Engineering Statics! Feeling frustrated with Dynamics. I haven't done Statics, which is kind of a prerequisite for Dynamics, and the lecturer is speeding through all the formulae and stuff, and I can't keep up with him. Have to sit down, stare at the notes for a bit before beginning to comprehend what on earth is going on. My bad anyways, I told him it'd be okay for me to continue. I thought it wouldn't be hard to keep up since I can get help from Chee Chang on statics, but struggling a bit now. I think if I took it at a slower pace, it'd be okay, but then it's new stuff every other lecture. I should be taking more time to study the past notes and shore up on my basics. GUTS Aaron! Freakin study till the Nerd King gets afraid!
Also, assignments!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a few assignments lined up. 2 due next Friday, and 4 more due after the midsemester break.
I shouldn't even be blogging now. Better get to work (Horrors~! Is Aaron actually going to study diligently for the first time in his life? I want 10% from whoever is running the betting pool on this.)
Till next time.
You did something because it had always been done, and the explanation was "but we've always done it this way." A million dead people can't have been wrong, can they?
1 comment:
... i hope that wasn't an expensive jacket you just ruined. and i can finally laugh at you for having work to do..AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =p
why aren't u hitting on any chicks in australia yet?
Post a Comment