dum de dum.. People are bugging me to update with.. something. Yeah, yeah, I know you GUYS want piccies of the hawt chicks at Uni here. I got the message fine. Oh, and some of you girls also.. (someone loves their HLA I think... *cough*tze*cough*)
Anyways, I don't have anything of that sort in this update. Yup, I can hear you guys clicking the "Back" button already. Anyways, I didn't take many photos here, which is a bloody waste. I'll definitely remember to bring my camera out more next time. I regret that I missed capturing all the cool stuff during the Booze Cruise and Winter Dinner, especially. Oh well.. They say memories are sweeter than actual photographic evidence. Especially if you're drunk, in which case the *lack* of memories would be better appreciated compared to photographic blackmail fodder. (Not that I got drunk here.)
(Honest)
Blah blah blah blah
Hmm.. Waiting to find out my A2 results. Should be interesting. Not like I really care that much since I'm already in Uni. Hmm... I guess I'm not really lazy after all. I just don't care enough to take an interest in certain things. Is it true? Am I that apathetic? Hmmm.. Interesting point to ponder.... Nyah. Don't care anyway.
(Was that all just a set up for an apathy lame joke? Huh? Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? Shut up, wise ass.)
Hmm.. While talking to my parents on Skype yesterday, I got the complaint that I was rude not to reply to e-mails. Well.. Honestly, I never meant to be rude or ignore people's emails on purpose. I do read and appreciate any non-spam messages I get. It's just that I find it really awkward to write replies. Don't know what to reply with.. Hmm.. Must be my lack of social skills. Ah, the longin for a simpler life. Where you don't have to deal with other humans. Oooo.. Would it be fun to be anti-social? I suspect I could live with it, but I daren't try.
Mmmmm... I loves me some rambling incoherent posting. <3
Erm.. I'm gonna go check what's going on at the games room in IH now. Be back with report of results. Oh, and please feel free to leave a comment or something if you did really well for A2. I'll know which people to send the hunters for. Nah, just kidding. It's so I can congratulate you hard working geniuses and send you some lovely gifts. Don't worry if you hear ticking or see any suspicious white powder around the wrapping. It's just um.. A watch wrapped in frosted sugar. Yeah.
Later.
"You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage."
1 comment:
.... JUST BECAUSE I SHOW SOME INTEREST IN YOUR LOVE LIFE DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE HLA OKAY????
hmm.. i think i did better than i expected. *looks hopeful for presents* ahaha.. remember to ask for my address ya? =p
anyways, congrats aaron.. u did well and u deserve to get yr results.
Post a Comment