Tuesday, February 01, 2005

swelling

Aah... Damn, the left side of my face is still swollen. Hehe, I look like I've been punched hard in the cheek... :( And my gums still hurt... not as the sharp pain as before, but the kind of annoying dull throbbing not-so-pain pain. And some brown liquid oozes out my gums when I press em. Ew. It's prolly my stupid wisdom tooth. Bleagh...I'm not relishing the prospect of having to go see the dentist. Oh well, no use whining now anyways.

The Killer T-shirt I'm doing for my brother is coming along fine. I just finished the lettering for it (tho it's a bit rough at the edges..my freehand work sucks). My father saw it but was convinced about the design. *Sigh* I'll prolly ask my brother whether it'll be okay to change it to 'lady killer' or something. He prolly won't tho. :)

Feeling a bit... i dunno... now. Have to do my application for universities soon. Don't really know what to do, i'm just so ignorant that way. Actually, I don't really care that much where I study or anything; so long as i can study, graduate and get a job, it's fine with me. I don't know, i'm just a bit apathetic about academics right now. Yes, I know it's important, but I just think there are lots of things more important than studies. When I'm dead, I'd rather be remembered for who I was than what I achieved. I want more than this. More than this World has to offer, before it fades away.

damn, this is why i shouldn't think. or maybe this is why i should be thinking more. or praying.

I vowed never to wallow in depression and angst, even though it's so easy to blame the world for not understanding. Even though it's so easy to make the whole world spin around yourself. I want more than this. Where am I now? Damnit, come back, nonsense aaron. I can't hold out much longer before i start sounding even more self-absorbed and stupid. Bring back the shallowness and gaily coloured masks...AAAAAAHHH

*BANG*

"Damnit, didn't I tell you never to let that idiot near the keyboard?"

"Um...er...he offered me a cookie..."

"You pig! Go bang your head on a corner of a tofu and die, weakling!"

"Sorry, won't happen again."

"Alright, last warning mkay? Let's get things back to abnormal here shall we..."

carrot, yo!

biscuit.

No comments: