Urgh. I don't know what's been wrong with me lately. It seems I'm in a funk. There's so much I want to do and say and draw and capture, but I just can't seem to do it. I've been thinking but I don't know what I'm thinking about. I've been dreaming but I can't remember what about. Even now, I'm just typing but I don't know what I'm doing. Weird.
Ideas that cannot be expressed
Through mere contrivances as language
Feelings that cannot be captured
Caged in canvas or unbending rhyme
Dreams that cannot be chained
To unworthy imitations in this waking world
Fleeting as the early morning mist
Disappearing under the bright eye's gaze
I cannot create
I cannot be
Ok, that was crap. I just can't feel like doing anything now. I'm receiving, not absorbing anything, or creating. I must create.
I'm not making sense.
That's the whole point.
No comments:
Post a Comment