Something odd happened today.
I was asleep between 4:30 to 8:00 p.m. I'm quite sure of this fact because I awoke to the sound of the hourly beep from my wristwatch. However, I was informed by my mother that she had called my handphone (which was beside my bed) earlier and I had answered. I checked my received calls, and sure enough, I had answered a call at roughly 7:30, but I have absolutely no recollection of ever answering the phone. Apparently I even managed to say 'yes' to KFC for dinner. This is very very odd. I don't even remember dreaming about it. Usually, I can remember periods when I had woken up in the middle of the night (usually to use the toilet) the following morning, although I've always wondered whether I actually got up during those occasions or I was just dreaming of going to the toilet. Since I've never wet my bed (apparently this happens if you dream of going to the toilet), I'm quite sure I actually got up during those times. Those times, I managed to remember, if only vaguely, getting up. However, my memory is a complete blank with regards to answering the phone just now. Funny. Oh well, sometimes I amaze myself too. Now I can add sleep-talking to my amazing repertoire of completely useless skills (except for the amusement of others and/or humiliation of meself).
Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment