Friday, December 31, 2004

countdown to a beginning

Whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!

It's the last day of the year, munchies~ Farewell 2004, hellooooo 2005!

*sigh* Time just flies by. There were so many things I wanted to do this year, but didn't; either because I forgot (not surprising with my scattered brain), I lost interest in it, I was too lazy, circumstances intervened (damn you Sipadan!) or I was too stupid and cowardly to do it (now this is a big file).

Oh well, no regrets baby. Just try harder everyday. Ganbatte yo, Rim-kun! X3

Nevertheless, here's a short list to jog my memory and see if I can accomplish some today..muahahaha:

Go diving in Sipadan - Bleagh...no way can i do that right now. Maybe next year.

Finish Tactics - Meh...i'm still interested in it, but hard pressed to come up with the ideas to complete it

Watch the Extended Version of Return of th King - Damn I need a DVD player. I don't trust my PC's DVD ROM cause it killed my Ice World OST CD.

Watch the Studio Ghibli collected works DVDs - Working on it, finished Nausicaa recently..

Write a short story and illustrate it - hmmmm....could be done...

Have a personal site up and running - Well, right now there's just this and the gallery, but I'm hoping to add more stuff soon. (Yearite you slacker)

Urgh...There's lots more that I just can't think of right now.. Scattered brain

Oh well, better get cracking then.

Oh btw, a few highlights of 2004:

College - It's been a fun year, having new experiences and meeting new people. Except maybe the hell of Further Maths exams.

Painball - Whoohoo! I've always wanted to try it and I finally did! Fun fun for everyone!

Driving - Wheeee~ Watch out all you road users out there, big black Willy might just appear and mow you down any minute! The roads are not safe!

Planetshakers - Awesome, just awesome! Now, to keep the resolution I made at that time..

MAD 2004 - It was hectic, but loads of fun. Good job, guys (and gals)! I couldn't have wished for a better way to spend my birthday than with you MAD people.

Christmas 04 - I missed Christmas at home last year because I was on holiday (spending Christmas day in the car on the way to Sydney). I really enjoy spending Christmas back in Klang, especially the Christmas service at church.

Stayover at Jon's playing networked FM2005 - Just finished this yesterday. Boy, was it fun. XD I'm afraid I might become a football fan after this... Oh noes, the horrors!

Being with all my wonderful family and friends - Hey, I have a right to be sappy at the end of the year wokay? I could not imagine life without any one of the people around me. It would be unbearable. I'm horrible with words so I 've never been able to say how much I appreciate all of you (even tho we might get on each other's nerves all the time) but I honestly do thank God that I've been privileged enough to know you. Here's to long-lasting relationships; may we never forget or neglect.

Again, there's probably lots of things I've missed out (blame it on my scattered brain again) but that doesn't mean I'm not appreciative of the experiences. I'm another year older, hopefully another year wiser (Yearite, you moron). Stay tuned for more senseless rabble on burnt fused studios, I'm still not sane yet.

Until then, see you next year.

No comments: