Welp, 2 weeks since I last updated. I wonder why I keep this page anyways...
Christmastime is near...Christmastime is here...Let's all get along and spread Christmas cheer...And continue to act like pricks the rest of the year... (Not bitter, just bored.
A quick rundown on what's happened in the past 2 weeks:
Exams - Stupid exams. So much hate for further maths. So so much hate and frustration.
Haircut - Oh yeah!! I finally cut my hair. Whoopee. Martin (also known as the nerdier tin-tin) made an interesting comment...He asked if i did it to get a reaction from people. Well, did I? I've actually been thinking of cutting my hair for a long time, since I started growing it long. I told myself I'd try it long for a year then cut it all off. But to be completely honest, yes, I did enjoy waching the reaction on Tiong's face when he saw me with my new do.
Ipoh - Just came back from Ipoh last night, after stuffing myself with the delicious Ipoh food. Hehe, my llil cousin can now talk quite well. I can now understand about 65% of what sehe tries to tell me, but she still has to work on the 'S' sounds. Yesterday she told me she was going to 'pengsan'. Took me so long to try and understand what she meant cos i heard it as 'ben-dan'. Oddly enough, she pronounces 'S' fine but can't make the 's' sound in other words... Figures, she's related to me after all...
Random:
Yays! Watched Finding Nemo again. Better than Incrdibles in my opinion. It just has more heart. Also watched Ice Age again. Damn, it's still funny. But still quite dumb...it just seems so stupid, a sloth, a mammoth, and a sabertooth tiger (can't remember the right naem damnit...chihuahua? Tell me and i will give you choccies) return a human child? What kind of crack were the guys in the studio smoking?
I want to watch my Miyazaki collections DVD!! It's been sitting there for so long and i've only watched one disc... The storyline for Howl's Moving Castle seems to close to Spirited Away. Seriously, go find a synopsis and you'll know what i mean.
Stupid camera's broken again. Stupid camera. Thought it was just the battery but it ight be more. Why am I whining on a blog?I don''t know don't ask me. Some bugger's typing this now. Muahahahaha. Astro. Star World. Need. Printer is being bodoh again? Why do I complain so much? Nothing good happening? In fact my whole life has been good. Why complain now? Because I'm a damn human damnit.... Read men at arms....Vimes is real different continuity is different, no mention of keel. i'm not thinking turn off the auto edit brain randomly type what you see is what you get baby. Need sleep.
Dum de dum...have more work to do... Gallery looks so abandoned...
You'd better watch out,
You'd better go hide,
You'd better look out,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is hunting you down,
He knows that you've been naughty,
He'll find out where you live,
Then he'll come into your room one night,
And he'll blow your brains on sight,
Hey
No comments:
Post a Comment