Would you let this man give you a rectal exam?


Dr. Aaron Samuel Shole, Proctologist.
Nope, I wouldn't either. That didn't stop him from trying to give everyone he saw an anal probe. Probably pissed off lots of people during the Booze Cruise. Heh.

Dr. Shole tries to probe an unsuspecting victim with the Deep Probe 9! But who's that in the left corner?
Never fear! Because Pillow Man is here!

It's Pillow Man to the rescue!
And his assistant, Peg Man!

What can I say about Peg Man? He's got pegs.
Together they thwart Dr. Shole's unwanted evil advances!

Dr. Shole thwarted yet again by the irrepressible Pillowman.
And improve hairstyles the world over!

Peg Man straightens someone's hair. Rebonding is for wimps.
Oh well, I've run out of random stories to accompany the other pictures of Booze Cruise 2006. There's more that I'm just too lazy to upload and/or not safe for public viewing. Overall, booze cruise this year was lots of fun. I got to be a real pain in the ass and annoy lots of people while pretending to be drunk, and I also witnessed lots of strange drunken antics while being sober enough to remember it all in glorious technicolour the next morning. Good times, good times. And I even got a free taxi ride home since me, Greg, Aaron Mitchell and Jeannie helped clean up and bring the extra bottles back to IH.
Speaking of Aaron(s).. Aaron Dewitt turned 21 at the stroke of midnight. Too bad about his pumpkin coach though. We had pumpkin soup for the whole week after that. But I digress. To celebrate him being of legal drinking age in America (He's actually from Canada, so he's already legal back home.), we took a commemorative photo of all 5 Aarons in IH. I got it easy cos I'm the only fat asian one.

L-R: Aaron Dewitt, Aaron Nankin, Aaron Lim, Aaron Mitchell, Aaron Ward.
Well, that's all for now. More Booze Cruise pics can be found at Hao Ern's blog.
BONUS PICTURES SECTION:

No comments:
Post a Comment