Yeap, I have returned after a long and perilous journey into that bizzaro world without internet. My own fault for using up all of my quota so quickly. That bizzare German midget porn was a mistake, I say.
(Oh, and the first paragraph would have ended in "...ng posts on my blog about missing the internet. Get your minds out of the gutters you pigs.)
Oh well. Much has come to pass in the days before. And the act of writing in silly prose I shall attempt. Failure is inevitable. Bollocks.
Argh.. I hate the bloody useless cheap spray paint I've been using for Cafe deco work, but the good stuff costs like AUSD10 a can, which is way over my budget. Also, me is the sucks at spray painting. The damn paint is drying unevenly. I blame the weather. My side of the deco work is progressing slowly.. And Cafe is only days away! Crivens! I need more diligent slaves!
Just finished: The Dark Knight Strikes Again by Frank Miller. I've been reading a lot of graphic novels (comics) lately, thanks to the awesome Rowdy (Rowden White Library, home of the "Do Not Study" sign). I really think that they are a unique and excellent medium which should gain more acceptance. They can combine the best of both worlds, the written word and the captured moment of a still image. The visuals complement and accentuate the story told through the text, and the text fleshes out the details that cannot be fully presented with images alone. Arrgh.. I wish I could write better, just so I could explain exactly the excitement/joy/wonder? when I see an excellent page or story or scene in a comic. *sigh* Such are my incapabilities.
Haha. You know, it's so easy to depress yourself. I suspect inside everyone there is a tiny voice telling you how shitty things are, and how inadequate you actually are, and how none of your so called friends actually like you, and how it's all your fault. How often do we succumb and nod our heads in agreement and silent defeat? How often do we rise up and actively decide to screw that voice, and just look at all the many reasons we have to be happy? Hey how did I get to this topic anyway? Shite.
Argh. So much to say, so lousy in finding ways to say them. Better escape into the ignorant bliss of sleep soon. Need to stay awake in classes tomorrow (today by now, actually). Got to remember to get more stuff for Cafe Deco. Ask Fred about using Uni printers to print bigarse pictures. Get clothes for Saturday Night Fever. Do the damn Solidworks assignment. Ask David for help. Clean spoon.
Damn, I wish I could put more interesting stuff here other than be a whiny bitch. Too bad I can't be pithy or witty. I think I need to unload on someone soon. (Not my bowels. Ugh. Bad thought.)
Random photo:

Until then, may your shell never burn.
"Hah, I can just see a real playsmith putting donkeys in a play!"
-- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)
No comments:
Post a Comment