Okay, I lie.
One of the most interesting things to happen today involved Magic: the Gathering, where me and Kim Hon opened a foil Birds of Paradise at the 2-Headed Giant event and battled back during the last game from 3 life to win 3 boosters, one of which i so stupidly and generously gave to our opponents who were just kids and they got a shockland from that pack.
Did anyone even understand what happened in the above paragraph?
I need more friends who play Magic.
Anyways, today everyone returned to IH from their various homes and vacations. It was really nice to hear about all the exciting things they did, and the places they'd been during the Easter hols. Makes me wish I had done more during the hols. Well, no complaints from me, OCF Easter Camp was a great experience and I managed to finish one assignment during my lazing around. Now, there's just the matter of the other 4 assignments to deal with. Oh, and all the Cafe deco shit that I had intended to start in the holidays but didn't. I really am too lazy for my own good.
Screw this pointless whining about my own laziness..I need to really do something about it.(After I finish this update though.)
Ah... Even though I didn't get much tangible work done this Easter, I feel it was a very productive time for myself. More in terms of my own personal development. Hopefully, this will manifest itself as a real, practical change in my lifestyle.
Mmm... any other thoughts? Finished season 4 of Scrubs (finally!), hoping to get my grubby paws on season 5 soon.. Watching Honey and Clover now, nice anime. Reading The Portable Door, by Tom Holt (weird). YESSS!! I managed to get Fables 6 on hold at Rowden White! Oh did I mention I bought a new guitar? This happened weeks ago.. She's been named Sofia, after one of my favourite Italian restaurants. Mmmm... Sofia... Good food, HUMONGOUS portions, value for money, lots of space... I want to go there again. Finished Y: the Last Man Volume 1 last week.. very interesting, hope I can get the rest of the series..It's always checked out damnit! Camera is still broke (I fixeded it with cellophane tape!). MP3 player is also screwed up. Got the neew United album..woohoo! Shit! I'm supposed to share the pics for the Eng. Com report for CK and the others... OK.. I think that's enough.
(Oh, here's my new "girlfriend", Sofia. She's got wicked curves, man.)

Until next month then, when I tell you I've actually already gotten married, had 3 children, and live in a bus.
Just kidding about the bus.
It's actually a converted semi-trailer.
A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)
No comments:
Post a Comment