Wednesday, June 22, 2005

frozen moments

I'm such a lazy person. Haven't been updating this here blog much.

Well, trying to get back in the groove now. Let's start with some holiday photos.

Part 01: Justin's Amazing Body (No, I am not gay)


Justin shows off his "smexxy" body here.


Doesn't anyone have a shirt?


Looks like the smex attracts the girls...


Looks like the smex has attracted someone else as well.


Hmmm... Wonder how that would taste like?


Aww.. His ball cracked. That must have hurt.

Stay tuned for more pictures soon. I hope.

I know about people who talk about suffering for the common good. It's never bloody them! When you hear a man shouting "Forward, brave comrades!" you'll see he's the one behind the bloody big rock and the one wearing the only really arrow-proof helmet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi Aaron.... this is the first time i sisit your blog. And to my horror..... =p ar.... hahaha.... dun la like that..... dun make me look like i am such a pervert la.... remove those pics......