Part 02 : Random (Yes, how imaginative of me)


Some nice views of the beach, from the dining area.

Group shot with some of the guys and Tze Ching. Notice how "blur" we guys look.

Myself, Mal and Sim Chuan. In the door's reflection you can see what seems to be Ting Yang. I think.

Poor Wei Xian, kena block by Tze Ching. And she isn't even looking at the camera.

At this point in time, we discovered we were short on 4 lifejackets. Much discussion ensued about where we could steal 4 lifejackets from.

Pondering the possibility of taking a flight home.
Tze Ching: You going to follow me on the plane or not? Huh? Hah? You'd better come ah!
Kok Meng and Galvin: ??? It's morning already?

Oblivious to the drama unfolding outside, Justin rouses from his deep slumber.

Fees paid for services rendered....last night.. ~_^

Waiting for the boat to arrive.


Bored with waiting, me and Si Huai have a Stupid Looks Competition (TM). Vote for teh winner!

More waiting at the jetty. The last day was filled with long periods of waiting, it seems.

Ooo.. Look. Pretty boats at the jetty. Yes, I was bored.
After this, we split up into the bus group and the airplane group.

Big group shot of most of the bus group. Absent from this photo are Min Li, Yeh Chuin and Galvin. They were out having dinner.
And that's all the photos from my camera (I left out some of the repeated and blurry pics tho.). I have another CD full of great pics from other people's cameras. I'll leave them for now, in case they've already been posted elsewhere. (Tze Ching has some nice pics up at her blog too.)
One last parting shot. My delicious self made sammich (burnt the top tho) from this morning's breakfast. MMmm.... yum. I should turn this into a food blog... *drool*

Getting an education is a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It makes you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you have the urge to pass it on.
4 comments:
i DO NOT look that horrible in real life. and i DID NOT force kok meng to take plane with me k.. *sniff sniff* haha...
aaron u should become a chef. since you like food so much.
I can't be a chef, for the reason I'd consume food at a higher rate than I'd produce it. I'll stick to what I'm good at.
Edit: I had to delete my own earlier reply, because of a grammatical and typographical error. Curse blogger's lack of an edit post option.
Wa,whose "service" so cheap one,i only paid RM10 for 1 night,wonder who was it?Any idea?
Post a Comment