This semester seems to be taking a toll on me, especially at Swotvac. Easily distracted, frustrated, tired, backache. Gah. Stress? Probably.
Probably shouldn't have skipped all those classes eh?
Probably shouldn't still be hung up over a certain someone.
Probably shouldn't have spent so much time watching videos of Flight of the Conchords. (Who are awesome, btw. Evidence below).
Probably shouldn't have done this instead of studying:

Jeannie posted a video of Ingrid Michaelson performing, and I just thought I'd try a quick sketch since I haven't tortured my sketchbook with my scratchings in a long while (There's some other awesome music there too). Plus, I could never resist those sexy glasses. Yiss, I am unnaturally fond of girls with glasses. Not too pleased with how it turned out (doesn't look remotely similar) but definitely felt fun trying to get back into the drawing groove again.
Bah. Hydrology beckons. You kids stay safe yeah?
1 comment:
SWOTvac was over ages ago...
you have absolutely no reason for being silent this long!
(other than you're a lazy bum)
=) i'm gonna start bugging you too...
LEFT THE BLOG TO ROT ALREADY....
tell of the house-seekers predicament la.
Post a Comment