Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Let's go, one more time, all over again

You know Deja Vu?

Well, screw it.

You know Deja Vu?

You know when you repeat all your previous stupid mistakes?

It's fun fun times for me when I do it. Repeating history, history repeating my repeating histories.

In other news, I performed a rendition of Hyde's "SHALLOW SLEEP" during Japan National Night. I'm pretty happy that I managed to memorise a song I don't understand and in a different language. Aditi guaranteed I would "pick up" after all the girls heard me croaking on stage. Well, Adi, you're wrong so you owe me.

That night, I had 2 Flaming Blacks. The experience was extremely pleasant and definintely will be repeated in the future. There's still some Sambuca left.

The time it takes for me to walk from the car park in front of Union House to the IH front door is roughly equal to the playing time of Remy Zero's "Shattered", "Fair" and "Perfect Memory".

I still hate to blog.

People tell me my itunes playlist is weird.

Higgins is an angel. He bought me NEXTWAVE #5 Crayon Butchery Variant Edition. With Crayola crayons. I will have to think of a way to repay him.

It's birthday time at IH.

I am still gloriously single. 20 years and 3 months and still counting and very aware of the fact. Joe, the student club president, was trying to tell me to get laid I think. And Randeep, vice president, just assumed I've already had sex and got me to agree with him about something to do with licking. All this after National Night. I love this place.

Alas, my stream of consciousness has dried up. Like your mom. Hah. I am bitter and resentful and heartbroken and strangely calm and happy and stressed out.

Bloody IH Ball. I just want it to be over.

Good night.

No comments: